- Freshly harvested fruits and vegetables contain “field heat” which causes harvested produce to spoil more quickly.
Temperature control is essential to maintain the quality of various types of produce and extend shelf-life of
- Temperature control is also needed during the transportation of fruits and vegetables.
- To further maintain the quality and extend shelf-life of fruits and vegetables, controlled atmosphere cold storage is
an ideal tool.
- Removing field heat by covering flake ice or crushed ice on freshly harvested fruits and vegetables or flowing chilled
- Using flake ice or crushed ice for short-distance transportation, and using ice bottle for long-distance
- Icesource can offer cold room solution, including controlled atmosphere cold storage.
Sample of Projects
Controlled Atmosphere Cold Storage of Red Kiwi for Poverty Alleviation Project in Luocheng Mulao Autonomous County
- Customer’s requirements: the construction should be completed and put into use within one month.
- Our solution: we provided 60ton controlled atmosphere cold storage.
- Customer’s feedback: the project was completed in time, the 60 tons of kiwi fruit were stored in controlled atmosphere
cold storage for more than 6 months, creating good economic benefits.
Why Choose Us
- Strong capabilities, trustworthy
- Large-scale manufacturing capacity and guaranteed service, with state-of-the-art production base of 16,000
meters, R&D base of over 1,000 square meters, and more than 200 employees;
- Complete qualifications, high reliability
- Certified by ISO9001 quality management system, has obtained national industrial product production license
other certificates in the field;
- Independent manufacturing, cost-effective
- With advanced production base of 16,000 square meters, capable of designing refrigeration systems in-house
providing solution tailored to your project;