- Fish and fishery products require preservation with ice or chilled water through each step of fish handling chain. To
maintain optimum fish quality, a large amount of ice is needed for continuous temperature control to reduce bacteria or
enzyme activity in seafood products, slow decay and yield a higher quality grade.
- The temperature control in fish processing center is critical to keep high quality of fishes, especially tuna. Fish
processors often ignore the importance of the temperature control.
- Icesource offers ice manufacturing solution to meet customers’ needs of various ice types, no matter whether it is
flake ice used on fishing vessels or block ice used for live fish long-distance transportation.
- Icesource can provide solution of low-temperature clean and comfortable food processing plant (LCCP cold room),
guaranteeing high quality of fish.
Sample of Projects
Automatic Rake Type Ice Storage System for 40ton flake ice in Mozambique
- Customer’s requirement: ice storage system need to be installed inside the port area, so that the flake ice can be
transported directly to the fishing vessel.
- Our solution: we provided automatic rake type ice storage system and installed it on the dock. Flake ice can be
automatically weighed and conveyed without manual operation. The automatic control system achieves high degree of
- Customer’s feedback: the system runs stably and provides easy operation, automatic weighing and conveying significantly
reduce labor intensity and improve work efficiency.
Why Choose Us
- Strong capabilities, trustworthy
- Large-scale manufacturing capacity and guaranteed service, with state-of-the-art production base of 16,000
meters, R&D base of over 1,000 square meters, and more than 200 employees;
- Complete qualifications, high reliability
- Certified by ISO9001 quality management system, has obtained national industrial product production license
other certificates in the field;
- Independent manufacturing, cost-effective
- With advanced production base of 16,000 square meters, capable of designing refrigeration systems in-house
providing solution tailored to your project;